I'm Caela

 I'm a high school student with major interests in art (specifically photography) and music, I was going to be in a photography project in April last year but then obviously covid hit and i was unable to participate. But i enjoy going on walks etc. to try and find good photography opportunities, alot of my friends enjoy photography as well and we do often go out together to find good photo settings, and we have got some good ones.

A photo I took for a school project

 I took this photo when i was working on a school project in which we had to take multiple photos representing different elements, this one was shadow and i also did light and leading lines.

I'm looking forward to working on this project, and I think that it'll be a really fun thing to do especially with people my own age

I do also really enjoy drawing, and creating my own characters.


A couple of characters I've created

I do draw digitally but I don't have a pen and have to do it with my finger, but its still fun and i really enjoy it :] I'm looking forward to this project and it sounds like a lot of fun to work on.
I'm not very good in large social situations and do prefer to work by myself, although there are some people i know doing the project as well so that should make things better for me.
 

Comments

  1. Photography and Music are pretty important in my life too. What parts do you like best so far with photography? Do you play an instrument?

    I love a photowalk with my friends! I understand the want for social engagement and activities while also needing space to work.

    Your drawings are impressive! I lack those skills- or am not very confident in my drawing abilities. What a great thing to be able to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment